Sunday, August 31, 2008



School's as usual. As days and weeks pass, the workload just grows.

Wednesday!! My free day of the week. =D


Have been spending my free day with partehanimals & co. quite a bit. Right now still quite free so can afford to take some time off from school work.


Finally went up the 70 storey hotel last wk mel has been advertising since forever..

The view is quite breathe-taking.. But don't think should go there all the time since its a pub and I personally do not really like spending money on drinks cause I feel that it's not worth it..Why pay so much for a few mouthfuls of alcohol..worse still..later order something that tastes like medicine..


For the next 2 weeks, its going to be mooncakes mooncakes and mooncakes. Looking forward to mooncake fairs and maybe learn to make my own mooncakes if I have the time. hehe.

Just for fun..count how many people sang in this video..



Ange
11:41 am