![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
Sunday, August 10, 2008
The first 4 are my core/essential modules. Have no idea why we have to take sociology. Its under arts and I know it's definitely going to be tough for me. For urban planning and RE economics, it should be easier for me to understand and have more interest when studying for them, provided they do not attack my weak spot (numbers, numbers and more numbers). Hope they will be interesting to me so that I roughly know which area of RE I really like. Confirm no REIT and finance and investment when I graduate, though this area of study can bring in big bucks(I think). Simply have no interest and needless to say, screw them up everytime. Professional communication seems like some speak-english-properly related module to me. 4 hours of it every week, have no idea how useful/important this module is and why I have to take it. Shall find out soon anyway. Final module: Complementary Medicine and Health! Well, if I screw it or hate it, I only have myself to blame because I chose this module as a GEM. The plus point is, I am taking it with Agustin!! After 1 yr in uni, we finally get to take a same module together! So for this sem, we will see each other twice a week. hehe. It's so difficult to be able to take a same module as her cause we are from different faculties and have different requirements to fulfil. I am going to hate fridays cause every alternate week I get 8 or 6 hrs of classes at one go, no break in between. I will love weekends more than ever. Wednesdays are my free day! Do not really like this sem's timetable. Not very spread out. Grr..
In all, I really enjoyed this break. 3-mths being free of stress with school being the last thing on my mind. Bonus thing is that I managed to work. No need to stay at home everyday doing nothing and being bored.
About me
ange
7 june
fan of andy roddick
& kimi raikkonen
i need my daily dose of the newspapers
Taggie
Leisure reads
Singtel Singapore GP
ESPN Star
ATP tennis
Formula 1
Andy Roddick
Kimi Räikkönen
The Straits Times
KennySia
PostSecret
Connection
Adeline
Alvernia
Anne
Cherie
Doris
Ellyne
Hilda
Julia
Kahyee
Lynette
Melissa
Nikki
Pei Joo
Samantha
Weiqi
NUS Muay Thai
Breakid
1T37 PAE
Archive