My recess week is over :'( One week is just too short! I didn't do any studying, because I didn't never intended to in the first place for I know this is my last chance to relax before I chiong, get stressed up, be really busy and go almost insane, all the up way to project deadlines and exams. In short, it's going to be exactly 2 mths of torture. Just thinking of it makes my hair stand. =\This recess week was rather fulfilling. Mon and tues was all spent on myself-getting my hair trimmed and wasting time. Wed I went to catch Kimi at Paragon :). On thurs i was busy gorging myself, many thanks to K. Fri, Sat and Sun was all about F1, F1, F1. Really enjoyed the F1 experience. I love the cars, the engines and the deafening roar as 20 million-dollar cars race along our own Marina circuit. On Fri the cars were so loud zipping across right in front of me that after the whole thing, my ears didnt felt like ears anymore. Everything would be perfect, if my darling didnt crash today. When he crashed, my heart felt like his front right tyre: totally twisted out and falling apart from the (car) body. Thank god Hamilton did not win. The winner of the Singapore GP went to Alonso, Hamilton's no. 1 enemy. So amusing how Alonso refused to take a pic with LH on the podium. hehehe.
Ange
11:59 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive