Sunday, September 14, 2008



中秋节快乐!!

One more week of school to go before my mid-term break (with is not quite a break anyway).
I have a huge presentation on thurs and right now that is all on my mind. I am just crossing my fingers for all to go well.
After which, I can look forward to Formula 1 in Singapore. Tests, tutorials and more projects after my break simply kills all the fun and excitment inside me. haiz.

Today I read an article about how much bacteria there is in our keyboard. Supposedly, it has 5 times more bacteria than a toilet seat. omg, so gross. What we find in our keyboard tells what we have been doing in front of the computer.
I must admit that sometimes I tend to behave like a clean freak. For keyboards, I have always been paranoid about dusts and whatever not collecting inside. Therefore, when I am not using the keyboard, I double protect it with a plastic cover, followed by a cloth. Its a little extreme I know, but I feel safer that way.
Anyway, today I tried turning my keyboard over and see what I have collected inside after reading the newspaper article. Despite my "double protection", I still found dust in it, but not a lot though. phew. No food it in too, cause I do not like touching the buttons with oily fingers..What's amusing is that the area around my keyboard is much dirtier..shows that I don't clean my table often enough..

Speaking of keyboards, I am suddenly reminded that I need to get a new mouse. Right now I am using a back-up money-faced mouse which makes squeezy noises and with the mouse pointer moving across my screen on its own even though I didn't touch it. My optical mouse suddenly died a few days ago while I was using it. Before that, there were signs of it ageing but I simply shrug it off. Shall get a new one soon.





Ange
12:38 pm