Wednesday, September 24, 2008



With the upcoming Singapore GP, I am having the F1 fever.
Today, for the first time in my life, I went to see an idol, my fav F1 Ferrari driver Kimi Räikkönen!


Since sec sch, I have always heard of friends going to their idols' concert, autograph session etc etc and I always felt so jealous because my idols are all sportsmen e.g. Andy Roddick which I will never get to see in Singapore cause we only have tennis, with the "table" in front.

Fell in love with Formula 1 a few years ago, and never expect that one day Singapore would be able to host her own Grand Prix. It feels almost surreal, and for Raceday in a few days time on Sunday, I am truly excited. =D

And today, I finally experienced how it felt like to see my 偶像. The feeling is awesome, and I can feel the adrenaline rush. Thanks to Hui who accompanied me there! You are the only one I can find who loves Kimi as much as I do!

Kimi Räikkönen is just so shuai!!













Ange
11:21 pm