Met up with partehanimals last fri for makan session. It's always good to meet up with friends, chill out, chit-chat, have dinner, and listen to some "live" band. But due to unforseen circumstances, the live band became some Indian dance with interesting story behind the dance steps (?!?!). hahahahaha. Anyway, it was an enjoyable night as it took my mind off school work, esp at this point of time where I am beginning to drown in projects, assignments and tutorials. The downside of it was that I was struggling to keep my eyes open the entire night cause before that I had a really long day at school. Somehow, I like this pic.
Side track a bit: Finally I see Kimi Raikkonen on the podium today! He got the 3rd place at the Japanese Grand Prix, behind Alonso and Kubica. He could have gotten the 1st place if stupid Lewis Hamilton did not hit his front tyre at Turn 1, damaging the set up of the car a little, and also pushing Kimi off course when Kimi was leading the pack. Hamilton got penalised for this, but the damage was already done, it caused Kimi the top spot. Anyway, Hamilton got his desserts in the end, he finished 12th.
Though I think Massa is not world champion material, I am still rooting for him because Hamilton is simply too detestable.
Ange
6:04 pm