Sunday, October 19, 2008



Officially 4 weeks till the end of the school term. Right now everything just feels stressful and dreadful. Have two assignments due on the 24th and 28th, both individual work.

Really mega huge urban project due on 3rd Nov, and 2 other projects due on the 14th, which is the last day of the sem and beginning of mugging and exams.


With all these projects..it also means no time to study..again. The weightage for exams is twice/three times of projects, and yet I always spend more time working on projects which shouldn't be the case. After each sem, my CAP just gets worse.





Whatever, just survive till 3rd Nov first. Get rid of that horrible urban project.


Till then, I will just look like this when I look into the mirror first thing in the morn:

Wonderful dark circles.

Anyway, watched the China Grand Prix today. Kimi got 3rd and so I managed to see him up the podium. He's supposed to be 2nd, but he did the greatest thing on track today: He purposely let Ferrari team-mate Felipe Massa overtake him and claim second spot in the closing stages of the Chinese Grand Prix so that Massa has a chance to fight with Hamilton for the championship in the final F1 race in Brazil in 2 weeks time.

Massa sounded so fake after the race by saying, "It was the best moment in the race for me! I caught him and then I passed him". Ya right.


Compare this to what Kimi said: "It is racing. I have nothing to lose or win. I am driving for the team. It is a normal situation and I was pretty happy with how things went in the race apart from that we could not challenge McLaren today."

I am loving him more and more..Though Kimi can't win the Championship anymore and is now referred to as "the outgoing champion", the only consolation is that he won one thing: The DHL fastest lap award. It means nothing much, but still..it still shows that he's good!!




Ange
7:30 pm