Thursday, November 13, 2008



Finally the end of the semester!! Though it also means I have to mug really hard for one week to prepare for exams, I still feel relieved because it means I am done with all my projects for this sem.
Projects this time round for my major is definitely harder than yr 1. Do until can see really stars. Worked with the same group of people for some projects, and I start to see their true colours. Freeloaders get even more daring, totally disappear without guilt. I am not robot, cant do everything. And some people still think they are yr 1 babies, the quality of work is horrendous. Just cut and paste from the Internet and call it research. Worse still, they think its okay to put it in the report. Totally feel like screaming in their face that reports are meant for writing down analysis and researching findings, not cut and paste from Internet and reach word count! *faint*
Even sickening is, people claim that they have poor command of english , and thus they do not have to write out the report in essay form or even edit it.




Ange
11:44 pm