Tuesday, December 30, 2008


'08 New Year resolution review
Last year's new year resolution review

1. To pass my driving practical before I turn 20.
Verdict: I did it! It was almost like the happiest day of my life.

2.To be less forgetful.
Verdict: I am still the same, unfortunately.

3.To run a bit once in a while
Verdict: I spend 1/3 of the year working, another 1/3 preparing for exams and working on projects. The other 1/3 or less, is the "a bit".

4.To be more spontaneous in school. Maybe I should consider getting a cca.
Verdict: I joined the school's recreational muay thai cause I thought it doesn't require much running and recreational somehow means fun and easy. Turns out otherwise, but it's still fun.

5. To overcome my stage fright of speaking up in class. My voice tends to tremble and my face will turn tomato in some cases.
Verdict: I still get nervous, but at least its better than when I was a Year 1. Sitting right in front (if I get the chance to) helps, just because I tend to assume that there's not much people in class as I do not see anyone in front of me.

6.To convince my parents that I am old enough to do certain things.
Verdict: I shall not take things for granted.

7.To take care of my stomach cause it's getting sick more often.

Verdict: And I ended up eating more often to ensure it doesn't get hungry.

8.To have more control and responsibility financially.
Verdict: More control somehow means spending more. But with the financial crisis glooming, or rather here, I must try to refrain from getting things I do not need even just in case..

9. To know more people in school and blend in more.
Verdict: I get to wave around more often while walking around my faculty and rushing between classes.





Ange
2:43 pm