Wednesday, December 31, 2008


2009 New Year Resolution

Having a resolution is like short to-do list for the year. Gives me an aim for the year and satisfaction when I fulfil it. Thus I am gonna have one for this year.

  1. Still work hard in school, so that I will not get upset and fill myself with regrets no matter how badly my already bad CAP score gets. I used an S/U last year for Complementary Medicine and Health, and I will work hard to not use it this year.
  2. I need to exercise more. Adults should exercise 5 times per week for 30mins each time. 5 times is gonna be a challenge.
  3. Not to fall asleep or daydream during lectures. And not to do tutorials and work on projects so last minute! My record breaking last min last sem was working on my urban tutorial for 15mins in the bus on my way to school for my 8am class. Equals to not doing anything.
  4. Participate more actively in tutorials and forums. And continue learning how not to get nervous and turn my face red when I speak (haiz i really really hate this).
  5. This one is the hardest of all, cause it seems impossible for me to change: To buy more, and nicer shoes. People my age can't stop buying shoes, and I hate to buy shoes.
  6. 2009 will be a difficult financial year ahead, I will try to think carefully before I spend.
  7. Improve on my baking skills, try out more recipes and maybe, maybe only-cook.
  8. I need to drive out more often after April 21, after I try parking in a real carpark first.
  9. Besides gastric, I have my weak knees to look out for with extra care since I am doing muay thai in school.
  10. You know, I know.




Ange
2:00 pm