![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
Friday, January 02, 2009
In April, I finally earned my long-awaited driving licence! Hurray! Going all the way to Bukit Batok almost every week is so tiring, and the cost of learning to drive was a burden. I am so glad that it's over now. All I need to do is to wait for it's one year anniversary so that I can drive more often.
I turned 20 in June and was determined to learn how to makeup during my school hols since I was working and had spare cash to buy makeup items. The first time I applied eyeshadow, it was quite horrible. I kept applying and removing and applying and removing, till I got the hang of it after a few tries. Now, I can put them on in less than 2mins. Hehe.
For the first time, I spent New Year's Eve away from home, with the partehanimals! Quite happy that my parents allowed me to stay out overnight without much persuasion. We had so much fun, and I wished everyday was like that. =D
About me
ange
7 june
fan of andy roddick
& kimi raikkonen
i need my daily dose of the newspapers
Taggie
Leisure reads
Singtel Singapore GP
ESPN Star
ATP tennis
Formula 1
Andy Roddick
Kimi Räikkönen
The Straits Times
KennySia
PostSecret
Connection
Adeline
Alvernia
Anne
Cherie
Doris
Ellyne
Hilda
Julia
Kahyee
Lynette
Melissa
Nikki
Pei Joo
Samantha
Weiqi
NUS Muay Thai
Breakid
1T37 PAE
Archive