Sunday, February 01, 2009



And so I got tagged on Facebook by Silver.
So now I must write about 25 things you knew/never knew about Angeline.
I shall do it on my blog instead of on fb cause I like my blog better.

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

1. I almost never eat the snacks I keep on my table. Most of the time I end up throwing them away once they expires.
2. I don't like earings though I have earholes.
3. I learnt to cycle on my own when I was 5 and am still proud of it.
4. Never ask me to roller blade or ice skate. All other sports I am fine.
5. The only sweet stuff I like are dessets, not sweets or chocolates. But I love choc desserts.
6. I found out recently that I am afraid of live frogs on sale at Sheng Siong (Commonwealth). I always regret whenever I peep at them.
7. I don't drink the soup and eat the vegetables sold in foodcourts.
8. I must blow into straws before using them.
9. I prefer chinese soups to western ones. The more herbal the better.
10. I really really hate people who are always late. It gets my goat somehow but the good thing is, I try not to dwell on it too much.
11. I have to read the newspapers every day.
12. I am scared of heights, garlic, celery, clowns, passionfruit, lizards, coachroach, and the latest-the kind of live frog that make frog legs. *shudders*
13. I try to stay away from drinks that contains 'too much' artificial colourings.
14. I am a colorful person, but I tend to use more pink.
15. My childhood ambition was to be an architect. Till I realised I can't draw creatively..
16. I enjoy racing games.
17. I don't dare to binge drink because I am afraid of alcohol poisoning.
18. I prefer tea to coffee.
19. My lifetime aim is to get married, have kids, have a nice big wonderful home and be a really good cook for my family.
20. If I get to be my own boss, I want to set up a shop selling desserts.
21. I can't stand clothing with any trace of lace in it.
22. I can get emotional watching sports.
23. I stick to one pen at all times till the ink runs out.
24. I don't have a habit of updating my ipod so the songs are really old.
25. I always find tissue paper in my pockets.

If you finished reading 1 to 25, you are tagged.


Ange
3:34 pm