It's week 4 of school. Told myself that I will start studying after the cny.
First valuation test I did so-so, considering it was a surprise test and that I didn't have time to finish the paper and also didn't have time to study. Just looked through the paper and realised that I could have done much better if I opened my eyes and read carefully. Work is starting to pile up. And I am down with flu. Haiz. Must be the fact that I had too much love letters.
Instead of catching the delayed telecast of Chingay, I switched to the Australian Open men's singles final match between Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer on Sunday. I like both players. I like Nadal more than Federer but that night I was rooting for Federer to win his 14th Grand Slam title to equal Pete Sampras' record. Too bad he lost. My mum says I jinx the people I support LOL.
Anyway, most people wouldn't know what I am rattling about so i will not continue. Just know that if Federer won that night, he would be a legend. Someone remembered forever. Federer lost and he cried. And normally he is a person without much emotions. Love the picture below cause Nadal went to hug a crying Federer (3:30 in the video). The video below will explain everything I wanna say but lazy to.
Ange 6:10 pm
About me
ange
7 june
fan of andy roddick
& kimi raikkonen
i need my daily dose of the newspapers