Friday, February 20, 2009



Next week is mid-term break, which also means the first half of sem 2 is over.
Gonna spend my one week break on projects, tutorials and catching up on my lectures. Really not enough time.

Working with others can really be tiring at times. Besides the usual freeloaders and pretenders, there are those who give no suggestions or totally keep quiet. Now there's a particular person I am working with who loves to keep pointing fingers at me to volunteer, do something, or say something. Totally a pain.

Nonetheless, I guess its better to be studying and not working. And even luckier that I am not graduating this sem. Yesterday I overheard a final year student screaming on the phone to her friend about finding jobs, rejecting jobs and do any jobs bla bla bla. She sounded so agitated on the phone with a black face, and at first I thought she wanted to scold me for slamming into her at the bus stop. This global recession really looks kinda scary, though I am not very sure of its potential impacts, until I start on my finance project regarding people not paying up their mortgage loans in Singapore.

... I suddenly feel like catching a movie..



Ange
4:51 pm