Saturday, March 28, 2009



This week is a rather stressful week as I have 2 projects due next week. More or less they are done I think. Hopefully next week gets better..Still have many things to catch up on.
Yest I was chionging valuation project in sch for 8 hrs while a few freeloaders scooted off. At the end of the day, the remaining members sent a quite nasty email implying that they have not contributed and thus, if they still do not do anything, their names will not be included. Turns out, they replied sounding like they have been wronged bla bla bla..and its out fault for not asking them to help. Utter nonscence, there's such thing called "initiative". And then, the only guy who stayed back apologised to them by email. *faints*
Sometimes I really dun know what to say about guys...And I still think its better working with 'our own people'.

Yippee!! Formula 1 is starting again!! Tmr is the first race, the Australian GP. I am so excited cause Hamilton seems to be screwing up his practise sessions..wahahahaha. Hope Kimi does better than Massa this time round too. With the huge changes in rules and regulations, I don't think Mercedes and Ferrari will dominate anymore like the past. Also, Singapore GP is gg to start selling race tickets soon for Sept 27..I want to go..But I can't think of anyone who's interested to see cars with me.

I do not understand why I feel the way I feel...Maybe I shld understand myself better before I understand others.



Ange
12:18 pm