Saturday, March 14, 2009



With 5 weeks of school to go before exams, no wonder I am too busy to blog.
For the 2 past weeks, I haven't had the time at all to play my facebook daily dose of Bingo, Spot the Difference and Can you spot it?
4 projects in the next 3 weeks, 5 projects + 2 presentations in the next 5 weeks + tutorial presentations and tests... ahhhhh!!!!!
Exams?? What's that??

On Fri i went to the IT Fair. It was reported that 170,000 people where there..I think it was more than that..I wonder why the escaltors didn't overheat cause flow was never ending. Anyway, I came back with a few buys, and realised I should have gotten an extra toner for my new canon mono laser printer. Have to buy the cheapest canon laser printer on sale to satisfy the never ending printing of my lecture notes.


Ange
3:42 pm