Sunday, April 05, 2009



2 more weeks of school!!!

My aim: To finish all my projects more or less by this week. Must chiong!! But also pray that everything goes smoothly in my cooperation with my 2 diff project group members. Teamwork, initiative and cooperation is very impt. Learnt it this sem when my group just shattered and now everyone is behaving like enemies, when valution presentation is on thurs. I think can win the most un-united group in whole of department of real estate liao. This is my first time working with 8 other people and sadly, it turned out to be a complete disaster. 9 people's work with report quality of 4.5 brains.

Again, there's F1 this week. In qualifying, teams with the diffusion controversy dominated. My darling Kimi is in top 10..When usually I expect him to be in top 5. Maybe if Sepang rains, the race would get interesting. Race is in 3 hours, I hope Lewis the Pinocchio screws up his race again. HEH.


Ange
1:55 pm