Many little thoughts are running through my mind today.Shall blog cause my usual msn-mate alv is not online now, so I can't find a listening ear.Sometimes it's just so hard to find someone to talk to. People are busy, disappeared, appear offline..many many reasons. Haiz.Lucky I have work to get preoccupied with. No Monday blues today surprisingly, in fact, I reached work on time and got less fidgety because I brought a radio tuner along to 'tie' myself to my workstation. The people in my office all listen to the radio and it gets irritating sometimes cause all I hear are little murmurs from their speakers. The people there are not friendly as of now and meanie supervisor has to keep reminding us everyday that we are very slow in our inspection. Think my partner was kinda pissed off today by everything till she used the F word on a 2.1 megapixels super fat and big Olympus digital camera. wahahahahah. Had reason to get irritated, cause we had to inspect a motor workshop plot with a lot of "wolves" staring at us, and the place reeks of paint and drilling and a lot of construction. Work is never ending at my dept and I am so envious of people who are complaining that they are very bored interning in other depts!! 同人不同命。 Ok, time for bed. Laterz.
Ange
10:19 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive