Saturday, May 23, 2009



Another week at work, another week of my holiday gone, another week just flew.
7 more weeks of torture to go. My, it seems long especially after friday's incident. I feel so angry about it, and sad for myself cause I have to stay around people who are so inhumane that till now, I couldn't believe it. Well, I am gonna stay strong, do my work, leave when it's time and learn that life can be so harsh sometimes. My aim is to move upwards, and nothing's gonna bring me down. This week is really a roller coaster, emotionally.

Just some tots..
Was watching tv last night, and there is a quote saying that trust takes a long time to built, but it can be broken overnight. In fact, it doesn't apply to just trust, but everything. People never appreciate what they have right now, and regret after they have lost it. If you manage to get it back, then you are lucky and will treasure it preciously. This week, I have been looking for something..I searched...and I found out that it's just in front of me, and yet I failed to even take notice of it. It is when I saw the look on their faces, hear the things they say, that I actually feel guilty. It is human to err, but I realised a lot from it...

F1
Finally I see Kimi in the front row in qualifying!! Monaco GP tmr, he's starting 2nd on the grid. Keeping my fingers cross that he dun crash onto anything, and the Ferrari will be reliable.
*prays hard* I haven seen him on the podium this season..think his best was a 8th place or smthing =.=''

Soccer
I haven been watching soccer for years! Anyway, Man Utd are premier league champions!! Saw them lifted the trophy last weekend, feel happy cause I am still a red devil fan. End of this mth, they will be playing for champions league..Maybe I will wake up to watch. Glory glory Man Utd~~



Ange
9:46 pm