Sunday, May 31, 2009



This week passed by relatively quick, maybe because work was less tiring as site visits where done in cabs instead of walking under the scorching sun. heh.
In another week, I would turn 21. Gosh..it feels a little too quick to be 21!! Started preparing for my party next wk after my exams, bit by bit, slowly, on wkends. Think I am more or less done. Like how I told alv, it feels like I am just preparing for jus a party, something like a gathering whereby I am the organiser. lol. Guess the fact that I am going to be 21 soon hasnt hit me. Today I spent the whole sunday tiding up my messy room a little, since I dread going out because of the crazy GSS crowd. And the weather is relentless today..super hot. Haiz..now I go to work everyday wearing a top which is "least hot" under the sun. My partner and I realise that, while chatting one day, that we tend to shower super long after site visits cause we feel "dirty" from all the pespiration. And we both stocked up on body shop scrubs which were on 40% disc last wk. hahaha.

Results were out on friday. Pretty fast since my exams just ended only 3 wks ago. I can finally stop worrying abt them already. I am contented with what I have gotten, I wished I did better, and now I must look forward continue working harder. Still not enough.

Oh, and I finally see the need to do my brows. Went to Browhaus on yest with S to do threading. Not fair cause mine hurt more!! hahaha. Webcam with alv at night and she laughed at me!! I am gg to hit someone when she comes back. *cross-look*



Ange
4:24 pm