Friday, May 08, 2009



Yay, finally I am done with Year 2 and can welcome my 3 mths break with open arms once again!
Nevermind that half my exams was a disaster, I am glad that it's finally over because I reached my brain saturation limit after a 3 wks pure muggerfest mood. Before that it was just deadlines after dealines, which is as bad as exams.
Actually, I feel that this sem literally flew by. Maybe it's attributed to my increasing workload in school. Modules are starting to get mentally challenging, with loads of self reading to do, which required much discipline in which I cramped all to reading week aka last min. Hopeful it will change in the future but I doubt so.

I really look forward to this break, with many activities lined up. While waiting for the rest of partehanimals to finish their exams, I shall familiarise myself with my new working environment. Even though a major part of my break is taken up by work, I actually feel glad that what I have done has been recognised and not gone to waste. I had not-so-high hopes, but I am really thankful for how it has turned out at the moment. In between, I will plan for my birthday celebration. I am not going to overdo and spend all my braincells on it as I want it to be simple, together with my close friends, relatives and my family. Ever since my bro got enlisted, I saw how important my family is to me. After that, the aussie partehanimals would be back, and I hope to be able to spend more time and fun with them. Hope work would not hinder our plans. As time pass, I see my friends less and less often, and I hope the holidays would make up for it.
And finally, I must rekindle my passion for baking. Time to get my mixer, oven, weighing machine etc etc working again! I stopped baking for monthsssss because I had no time during sem period.
In conclusion (too much exams essay writing), I hope this break would be worthwhile for I chose to not try special sem because the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, and the body is very lazy. Really must enjoy for I would be yr 3 next academic year, which is I hear is..scary.

Ok, time for facebook, videos and just slacking. Yuhoo!


Ange
11:32 pm