Half my hols are GONE in a flash!! :(((
I am into wk 7 of my work..Which means 3 more wks of work, with pathetic 3 wks left at the very end to do whatever I want.
=/ 3 wks just for myself doesn't seem to be enough, ain't it?
3 mths of break, looks so long on the calender but yet passes by so fast.
The only consolation is I am enjoying myself once again at work. Okay, not enjoying but it isn't tearing my hair out. This week is the slackest week ever because we are 'forced' to work as slow as possible so that we do not have to go to Tuas for site visits *prays hard*!! Trying to delay time but I have got a very strong premonition that things will not be easy for us in the coming weeks as our assignment is still uncompleted. Omfg, the Tuas sites are so huge and there are so many plots to cover. When I look at the map, I see the plots beside the sea, so basically, we are like at the end of Singapore. Just imagine trying to flag a cab there..And the place being so ulu, dangerous!! With the weather being relentless, I think I will just melt in the sun. Actually, I feel that we are way ahead of time and are in fact working very fast. But somehow, being the 'cheap labour', the bu shi ren wants us to finish all the plots which she claims can be done in a month. Impossible. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that the next time we have a meeting with her (supposed to be on wed but we act innocently blur), things will seem more promising.
*shudders* I shall just stop thinking about how dreadful work might be and look forward to singing on wed after work! HAHA, my skin is just getting thicker and thicker...And my listeners are getting more used to my 'entertainment'. Think this is going to be the last singing session in the office building for this internship, for the last two weeks we have different activities lined up.
Lastly, the aussie parteh animals are all finally back!! I know (almost) all of you are reading this so, let's meet up soon ok! I am free Mondays-Fridays after 6pm and weekends unless otherwise stated (such as 'eating snake' during working hrs). So see ya soon!
Ange
10:59 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive