Saturday, June 13, 2009



Turned 21 last wkend :)))



(My very important key-shaped cake, the one I was looking most forward too! haha)



I would like to thank everyone for their wishes, presents and for celebrating it together with me.

It started off at work on friday, when my fella NUS RE interns gave me a shock + surprise just after lunch at the canteen. They really thought of all sorts of ideas to lure me to the canteen, while I followed their plan unknowingly...Spending 5 weeks with these people so far was really fun, and we have another 1 mth to go. Now, we are are busy racking our brains on how to have fun during and after work. We sometimes sneak off to breakfast at 9am (actually it's the norm for everyone), then by 11am we are already planning where and what to have for lunch...Midway, we run from one's dept to another to tour around their offices, explore and look out for pretty girls, haha. Now, once a week, after work, we try to plan something fun. However, from my assignment point of view, things still look gloomy..Coupled with the bad and hot weather, I came down with flu this week. Everything else but work is fun.






Few hours later in the evening, I headed to Central to meet 2 friends for dinner at Waraku. It's my first time there and the food is great, except for the unusally huge bowls which makes eating tiring. But, I still love that place.






The next day was my 21st birthday party that I had been planning for every weekend after my exam. I think it's going to be an occassion that I will remember for a long long long time. I did the right choice by inviting the people that were most important to me as trying to entertain more than one group of people was kinda hard.




My signature pose. HAHA.
And love the banner I made!!

Special mention to Alv, Daph and And- I received their birthday card on the same day while I was hanging my balloons. It was really a very pleasant surprise!!
Overall, it was a really fun night. Everything went on well, and everyone had fun. That's the most impt :) Love my friends and family. Being 21 is an important milestone in my life..and it's also a start for a new beginning towards achieving my goal in life.


Ange
10:45 am