Finally! It's bye bye to work, and hello to holidays!Yes yes yes..I survived 9 wks of internship. It all ended with a negative feedback on my supervisor cause I don't ever want to step my foot into jtc's market research and valuation again. Except for a few, the people there are just an unfriendly bunch. The supervisor even justified why we should not be given a farewell lunch by claiming that she wasn't able to squeeze in time. Yeah right..and we so coincidentally ended up at the same venue for lunch the next day. I am just so glad that I no longer have to report to that gorilla, see her face and do the brainless crap work she ordered us to again.Last week was a pretty long week emotionally and mentally. First it was rushing through my assignment presentation, kinda stressful. Then towards the end I did something stupid to somebody and I still feel very stupid and bad right now. Urgh. There was some fun here and there, but something feels different for some unknown reason..Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut, even though I haven found out what's the prob.ok, I am going to conquer the new shopping malls that I have been wanting to go even before my exams started! It's jus so hard to shop on weekends with the crowd, plus I was down with flu for 3 weeks last month, thus I haven done much shopping at all. Darn, GSS is nearly over and I am just going to get started on my shopping spree. Hopefully I can meet up with friends, stay out and up late and get some exercise done. I have so many things to do but everything is so unconfirmed =/ And then maybe I should make my oven do some work soon...I have not been baking for quite some time already..The last thing I made was mango pudding..the last thing I made was my brown sugar muffins in May. Hmm..time to think of wants going to fill my tummy next.My last post mentioned about Andy Roddick in Wimbledon final for the 3rd time, against Roger Federer. The poor guy really improved heaps and bounds from last year, and he lost just like that when he was clearly the better player. At the end of the 4 hr plus match, he was in tears, and I really feel for him.
Ange
6:19 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive