Saturday, July 04, 2009



It's official countdown to 5 days of internship. As expected, we are told to do super last min work. A lot of work, in fact. Regardless of all that, I shall enjoy it to the fullest with my intern friends. No more 'eating snake' possible, cause I am stuck in the building full working hours. =/ Just hope that presentation and preparation goes smoothly and fast, and we are aiming for a "pass" in terms of quality instead of A cause ours is a non-graded internship!! Think my supervisor until now do not know ours is non-graded, and she sorta threatened us indirectly that if we don't present and analyse as she instructed, our grades will be affected and our lectures will not be pleased. Stupid woman. She did not know that her boss hinted to us that we don't have to work so hard cause we earn 'peanuts'. And we are presenting to her boss somemore. hahas.

This week we kena complain from someone that we are making too much noise in the office by bringing our frens over for chit chat. OOPS! We didn't really get a scolding from our supervisor..but she only told us to tone down. Turns out, the somebody is the BIAN TAI who no one wants talks to in the office, who wanted to chase my partner but failed cause we gang up to embarrass him and spoil his stalking plans. Yes, he is so bian tai he stalks her every morning at the mrt until I have to save her. So he took revenge by complaining about us...when no one else in the office thought we were noisy. There are really weird peeps poping up every where..

Think ard one wk ago there was a very big hoo-haa over the death of MJ. Upon looking into my ipod, I realised I had one of his songs inside. Somehow, I think it's kinda sad over all the news reports. Shows that people don't appreciate the things they have until they lost it. At least he wasn't like ancient artists whose art works got popular and worth millions after they die. MJ is popular and he will always be.

Wimbledon final tmr. Andy Roddick vs Roger Federer. Think Roddick has a higher chance than before to win..To get into the final beating Murray shows he's top of the pack once again after such a long but less fruitful career. My guess is Federer will win cause he's almost flawless but I am rooting for my fav. Roddick simply becos he deserves some recognition after all these yrs of working so hard. Go Roddick!

Really looking forward to the end of next wk =)



Ange
3:12 pm