Thursday, July 23, 2009



This week practically zoomed past because I did nothing.
Yeah, nothing. Oh, except sleeping cause I came down with flu, again.
First it started with a fever..and I was kinda scared that I got the milder H1N1. But I guess it doesn't matter now since I have more or less recovered in a week by self-medicating. =) My more than 12 hrs-of-sleep-a-day strategy worked since I am so free.

After repeated reminders from different people that bidding starts next week, I got a little freaked out. Checked CORS out and realised that I am officially RST 3. Yes, I know I am a year 3 undergrad but seeing it officially its kinda weird + shocking. And, it feels kinda old too. Time flies. So, I am half done at NUS and have another 2 long years to go. =/ The thought of going through 13 wks of sch term + mid term tests + 5 projects + exams X FOUR sems + 1 final yr dissertation + stress stress stress... *scared* All these for that piece of paper. Oh well, after my internship experience, it's better to embrace and love school for the moment while I can before I end up at a job which requires me to run all over singapore in formal wear.

Yeah..now all I have to do is to rack my brains and decide which arts module I wanna take. Shld I take a module with 8am lect every wk?? Dun wan to wake up so early...Shld I take a module whose exam date make my exam timetable even more packed?? Also dun wan leh sure got no time to study again..Haiz..Sch = Headache. I need a clear and open mind..and inspiration..Some people enjoying choosing their electives whereas I always do it with my hair turning grey..


Now I am hooked to this song..haha sounds quite silly but it manages to attract some nerve in my brain which makes me happy.


Ange
11:30 pm