2 modules (human relations and interpersonal effectiveness) that I am taking this sem are changing the way I look and think about people, and learning to see things from another point of view. I guess these 2 modules touch on the “deeper insides” of people, something that we all rarely give much thought to, but in fact have many issues that we humans are “guilty” of.
A couple of days ago I had a dream in which my feelings were very real but unexpected (to me). Went to google up a few websites and I got “….signifies a lack of self-worth and alienation of others…”
Sometimes these kinda things are like daily horoscopes. They write it in such a way that you can “apply” them into your life currently, making them seem accurate. I don’t know if I should take this seriously or not, but somehow it seems to touch on a sensitive part of me in which I am reluctant to admit and tell people about. I susoect that it's really my lack of self-worth that is making me feel this way.
I wish I knew our answers..
Topic Change:
Blogger is cranky again so I cant apply some font changes..So far its the end of week 3 but it feels like its week 6. I am really starting to find lectures challenging, trying hard to keep up. Next week is my free-er week, hopefully I can find some discipline to do a re-look through my lect notes. But first, I gotta catch up on the lack of sleep on wkends because of my early lects and long thurs & fri..This is a vicious cycle that will go on for 13 repeats (weeks) and you will hear me complain every wk. 10 more times to go..I've gotta try to relax cause I can feel my body in stress mode. I can't really feel the stress at all, but I have learnt to recognise my symptomes of subconscious stress. Sorta like a fire alarm...rings but dun stop the fire. heh.
Ange
10:59 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive