End of wk 2 of school, my timetable is now finalised. Not very pleased with my timetable this sem cause its very unbalanced!! Thurs (8am to 6pm) and Fri (9am to 4pm) is super heavy with 5 lectures!! Kept dozing off in my thurs lectures, especially the 8am one cause the lecturer speaks soooo slowly. And most of my tutorials are on odd week. To make things worse, tutorials and lectures this sem mostly start at 8/9am! A long day plus waking up early makes me super tired by friday..I seriously don't mind going to school everyday if my days are short and start at 10 or 12pm..heh..Oh, the only solace is that my mondays and alternate weds are off, but most probably I will end up going back if I join a cca. My workload, scaringly, is picking up very fast. So many readings, and lectures and tutorials are so cheem =/ Think I must spend at least one whole day to prepare for a tutorial now..when in the past I just do it the night before..Now I needa get use to work, work, and more work.somehow i want the trip to last for a longer time...
Ange
11:26 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive