I finally can start blogging!! For the past week my blogger account had been very cranky, all my toolbars disappeared and everything is in html..One final week of holidays to go before school starts..Right now I am in the midst of bidding for my last module..and arts module. Sucks that I have to choose something which lecture is at 8am, on my busy day somemore, makes my day ultra inhumane long. *dreads* 10hrs in school..Right now, I shall just enjoy staying up late, reading Tess Gerritsen's Body Double, meeting up with a couple of friends and listening to some music.. I am not looking forward to school, but neither am I stressed over it starting like when I was in Yr 1 and 2..I really can feel that I am immune, or rather know that what's coming are busy and stressful days ahead..Good and bad in F1..kinda make me sad..Michael Schumacher is back replacing the injured Massa..And I read that this may be Kimi's last season in F1..Apparently he is very interested in WRC, plus all that crap that Alonso's is going to replace him at Ferrari next season..No wonder he wants to find an alternative career..Think if he is replaced, he will really switch to rallying and not stay in F1 anymore. No Kimi..:'( so sad ahhhh..
Ange
12:50 am
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive