This week marks the first week of school, Sem 1 of Yr 09/10. My 1 mth slack @ home honeymoon is sadly over. My timetable this sem is very loopsided. According to it, almost all my lessons start at 8 or 9am!! I prefer last sem's either 10 or 12pm classes. Waking up at 6+ sucks. Anyway these are my "darlings" for the next 4 mths cause I will be spending most of my time with them:-GEK1006 Dyamics of Interpersonal EffectivenessAm forced to take an arts module to fulfil my university requirement. It's a social work module and I heard it's quite easy. However, it's kinda risky/hard to do well in it cause there's no project(that's why I chose it, wondering if it's a good choice) and the grade is depended on a 40% MCQ Test and 60% final exam. A very popular module and it cost me 569 pts. Super expensive..break my record..So I must do well in it to prove the pts well spent. This module is about dealing with people but I bidded for it anyway cause I scared to write arts essays for projects.HR3003 Management and Human RelationsMy core module, reason from the school being that we would most probably deal with people when we graduate so we need management and hr. No exam, because the project is going to be very rushed with tight deadlines and demanding.RE3801 Real Estate Market AnalysisAnother one with killer project. And the curriculum ain't easy as well. Have to do a lot of research, churn out numbers, analyse them and know the RE market well, which is the hardest. RE3802 Real Estate InvestmentFirst intro lecture is already intimidating. Loads of financial calculator, maths, statistics(variance, standard deviation etc), calculus (differentiation, integration) and matrix algebra involved. I decided last min against selling my stats tb cause I might need it to refresh my stats. Enough said, need to work doubly, triply hard to conquer my fear of too many numbers. RE3904 Real Estate Development LawPicked this as my restricted elective cause I enjoyed law in yr 1. This is the harder version but at least there are no numbers involved. Quite lucky this sem cause I only have 2 projects! But both are very very heavy ones, 40% weightage each. Ok..seems like nothing to be very much happy about cause the 3 other modules require a lot of self-disipline and work as well. GEK1006 tests very critical, RE3802 is number-torture and RE3904 has a mid-term test and many regulations and law cases to rmb. My mondays are off! :)
Ange
12:21 am
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive