Sunday, September 06, 2009



Time really seems to pass by so fast!! Already 4 wks of school is over and I feel so slow and lagging. 2 more weeks to mid-term break. Within that 1 wk must study for my mid-term test, chase after the Singapore F1 GP, work on projects and catch up on my lects and tutorials.. =/ Too much to do, too little time! Hmm..I got nothing to blog cause my head and life is filled with work work and more work. Gah!

我們從不開口那個言语

那一句 我愛你 永遠像少了勇氣

別人都說我和你之間的關係

沒有人相信只有关心

I am so cut off from chinese songs man..and this is the latest chinese song I got from a friend in july at work and it's so old...

But still it's a nice song..which reminds me of you. Sometimes I really wish I haven't been so nice but playful, cause it makes everything so complicated. 真的是没事找事做。



Ange
4:42 pm