Sunday, September 20, 2009



Mid term break!!

Things to do:



  1. Study for RE Development Law mid-term test

  2. Work on RE Market Analysis project (very xiong..) and catch up on residential and commercial lectures.

  3. Look at my headache-ful RE Investment tutorial and Gold Star qns (should change the name to "See Stars"), and figure out what the lecture notes is all about.


  4. HR project!!


  5. Thurs: Maybe go Ion Orchard to catch a glimpse Ferrari drivers at 3pm. Followed by attending BEMS first committee meeting. I gave up joining Muay Thai this sem, and replaced it with the Building and Estate Management Society. Will be acting as the Publicity Director. Right now I have no idea what my scope of work is, just hope that I can manage it with my heavy yr 3 workload.


  6. Fri, Sat, Sun:

  7. Trying to watch my diet and exercise whenever I can, and hopefully I can lose weight. The last time I tried to go on a diet a few years ago in jc, it lasted for like..er..1 wk. hahahaha.

So, I only have 1 week to complete so many things. And I never include studying for my Personal Effectiveness module whereby I am still stuck at week 1's work. =/ Oh no. Maybe I should really sleep less, cut down on my 4hrs of tv everyday and start on working on my infinite readings in the bus, bus stops, and any free time. From now till 2 Dec is about 2 mths..





Ange
11:34 am