Monday, September 28, 2009




My mid-term break is over!!
Boohoohoo~~
Looking at my to-do list on my blog..No. 1 is semi-done, No. 2 project totally haven't started, No. 3 no time to touch at all, No. 4 very chaotic. Looks like I have to work harder than the effort I put in to catch F1 for 3 days cause it seems like I did not do anything productive when I should!!

Quite happy I managed to see Kimi, though I didn't manage to snap pics of him. I was totally engrossed at that moment. Who else did I see..Hmm..Alonso, Button, Giancarlo, Rosberg, Vettel, Sutil etc. I am supposed to see all their faces during the driver's parade, but it happened so fast until I don't rmb seeing some of them! Maybe I really missed them ah..But I saw who I wanted to see: Kimi, Button, Hamilton, Alonso. These 4 people were just in my head, maybe cause Button is gg to be this season's champion, whereas the other 3, in my opinion, are the most talented F1 drivers in the field right now. They all have their unique personalities, but no points for guessing who's my fav darling. Hehe.

At that second I wanted to know the truth, but at the same time I was so afraid that what I hated to see but wanted to know will just pop up suddenly...In the end I didn't get an answer, don't know if it's good or bad for me, but it shows I am somehow affected by it.
That's life for us, my friends. We often just cannot decide/know what we really want. Good thing I am not the only one being so contradictary with myself sometimes :)


Ange
5:53 pm