Updates for the week!One more week of school to go, before mid term break next week. Really looking forward to the end of my mid term break because of the F1 Singapore Grand Prix!! Simply love the beautiful cars and the roar of their engines =) Not looking forward to mugging for my mid term tests thou =/ Somehow, I haven't hear of any promotional news from Tagheur about Kimi gracing their events. Quite disappointing cause I can never forget my adrenaline last year when I see my handsome iceman, tgt with hui. haha. Kimi's been performing very well, 4 podiums in a row, and he won in Spa. Now he's the King of Spa haha. 6 podium finishes this season so far (if i rmb correctly), really really hope he does well in Singapore and not crash into the wall again. I kinda missed the last grand slam of the yr, the US Open. Partly because Andy Roddick lost in the 4th rd or something. Quite happy for Kim Clijsters, love her. To be able to come back from a partial 3 yr retirement to get married and give birth and then beat the Williams sisters again 3 yrs later and win her 2nd grand slam title, genius. And no more Roger Federer 6th US Open title in a row. Stops at 5 haha. Lost this morning. Pity the new champion is not that handsome.School is the same, shall not talk about it.
Ange
3:59 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive