E-learning wk this coming wk, makes not much difference to me since I still have to go back to school for tutorials and attend my 8am and 9am lectures on thurs and fri!! Still have to wake up early!!! Whereas those in the afternoon are switched to webcasts and screencasts..Really sickening. It should be the other way round...One thing I don't understand, why is everyone comparing property prices and the economy right now to 2007? 2007 is a boom period. We should compare it to somewhere between the Sars and 2007 period to make it seem more palatable. Ok, that's just my opinion..I am trying to cultivate an analytical mind from now till I graduate. Like what my friend says, "if you don't use it, you are gonna lose it (referring to the human brain when I said I have difficulty memorising things)"In the next week, I would have a decision to make..I am quite troubled by it right now, cause I just can't decide! And I am a little hesitant about getting out of my comfort zone. Worse thing is, I have no one to talk to right now, cause no one will understand me anyway...Haiz. Should I, should I not, and where???
Ange
11:16 am
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive