Emotional week. Tiring week. Stressful week.
I came across the news of Agassi taking drugs some point in his career and he lied to get away with it.
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=4609780&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines
Subsequently, he got away and became no. 1 in the world etc etc..
I asked myself, if I were him, would I do the same? If I want something really really badly, how much am I willing to give up in order to get it?
This week I made a huge decision, I wanted both choices badly, but I can only choose 1. In the end, I went for something which I want more, and have to give up what I had originally wanted. I made this decision because either I will regret it, or it will change my life. I am taking a gamble, a challenge, and a huge step forward. Obviously, I hope it goes well...
I just found out something.. which until now I cant decide if I want to know, or didn't want to know. But anyhow, I kinda guessed so. I don't know what to make out of my feelings right now, I don't feel talking about it..for once, I am in denial mood, very unlike me cause it kinda hurts a little, ouch. I guess there are just some things I can't get no matter how much I try, while some things just comes my way I guess. Just gotta wait and see what's gonna happen in the future. Maybe it's better for me like this. Maybe. Or maybe not. I am happy. I am sad. But I am more sad than happy.
Ange
12:47 pm