I am starting to get very stressed out =/ The next 3 wks is going to be very hellish for me, even worse than exams. Exams are sooooo much better cause I do not have to work with people.Some people are a source of trouble cause they lack IQ and EQ basically.Working on a project with people who are incompetent is bad enough, now I have to deal with someone who has no EQ. Now I totally understand why work and friendship doesn't go together. I don't have to learn this at work, I can learn this right now.Another thing didn't go well for me today, I didnt manage to get my law tb which I have been waiting for since the beginning of the sem! Reason: I have to wait min 2 more weeks because I didn't pay a deposit. By then, exams would be jus a few wks away! I feel so betrayed cause someone who orginally arrange to go order with me went to do it without telling me! Now she has the book and I don't have. I am so pissed off. I am tired, pissed and stressed. 3 more wks and all projects will be over. And I wish during this period, the person with no EQ can just shut up and stop bothering me about how uncooperative the rest are, how we have different styles of work and how hard she's trying to take the lead and I should talk things out since the rest are quite ok, just that their work quality needs refining. Meanwhile, I hope the rest just have a brain that functions for just 3 wks and be able to give appropriate reasoning for every sentence they write for their parts instead of generalising and give no-brainer statements.Very grouchy. Haven't ran in 2 wks. I need some personal time with the trees and roads and drains at 7am tmr, provided I don't switch off my alarm like what I have been doing these 2 wks..LOL. I have switched to 2 alarm clocks to wake me up this wk, 1 is not enough, I am so tired I just fall back asleep. BTW, I discovered today in some conversation that friends (the people who spend a lot of time with you at certain part of your life, where you can say whatever you want to say in front of them freely and pour your true feelings out and not hide, and not the people mentioned above obviously) usu call each other not by their real names. How true!! Even thou I am not very proud of my nicknames...haha.
Ange
11:35 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive