What a week! This week is e-learning week, I have 2 webcasts to watch and I haven't done so =/ Having such a school event messes up my schedule cause I have a lack of discipline at the moment. Oh well, this e-learning week came at such a wonderful timing cause I took the opportunity to get my new school bag. I am still v v v v grumpy abt it cause I went to school 3 days this wk, and spoilt 2 bags. My orginal school bag lasted for only 2 pathetic mths and it was quite ex! I purposely bought a good one because I wanted the leather to last, and yet the thing that died on me was the stupid zip! It can no longer close..and the leather is still in super good condition. 2 days later I brought a new spare puma bag to 'tahan' in the meantime and guess what, after 20mins, I realised it started to tear at the area where the strap and bag connects cause my stuff are too heavy! faints.
Walked round and round the whole far east and couldn't find one that I like. Either I am getting very fussy, or the bags there cmi as heavy duty schoolbag, or there is simply a lack of bags selling there.
Anyway I settled on a Charles and Keith bag from their Autumn Winter Collection 2009/10 (just found that out from their website thou) because it has to last the remaining of this sem, and next sem. It's the size I wanted, and the strap area looks durable. The leather is the kind I like, and the zip better don't spoil again. I will try to be gentle to it...And I know my school bag is bigger than what ave girls bring to school..I can't help it, I travel heavy, that's why it's so hard to get a nice big bag =)
Ange
11:18 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive