http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2009/11/10203.html
I will be so damn sad if Kimi doesn't drive for any team next yr!!!
Love this pic! Sad..Kimi's leaving Ferrari. He looks so good in red.
WoNdErFuL WeEkEnD aHeAd!!Really chiong like crazy on Thurs and Friday to submit REMA project at 5pm sharp yesterday. Fighting all the way to the v last min is indeed draining. Think I broke my record this sem by sleeping earliest yesterday at 9pm with a headache on cause I am just too tired, and I think my latest everyday is around 2am. 40% test on Thurs, 40% project on Friday, so stressful!! I am just so glad it's over, now for another kind of stress: Exams. First one up next Friday. Then the rest is on the last week of Nov.
Speaking of projects, the conflicts with my group mates is brought up to another level. It has become obvious that we are not friends as a clique, but as separate individuals. After Yr 1 and 2, separate individuals are starting to get very irritated and making their opinions known, including me. I guess there would be changes next sem with who we will be working with, and I am semi-dreading and looking forward to it cause breaking away from "friends" is such a horrible thing considering we will see each other all the time till we grad. I really cannot stand working with people who are selfish and more focused on their exams instead of projects (irony is, their results sucks) and have no teamwork. And still dare to ask me if I am angry with them. Of course I am, they do things without brains, without effort, and I have to work 2 times, 3 times my share of workload, at the very last min, few hours before submitting. E.g. taking reports/numbers from URA and assuming URA is 100% correct. I know URA is a government body, that their stats are very reliable, but there is a possibility that their numbers are WRONG. Yes, their numbers can be wrong in predicting the future. Take a look at how many times the governement has reviewed our economic growth, how many times their flash estimates have been under/overestimated. They have difficulty predicting accurately one quarter ahead, much less talk about predicting the supply of housing coming up by PRIVATE developers from 2010-2013. Some people are just brainless in their work. 60,000 vs 5,000 is a lot of difference. Still tell me they noticed the discrepancy and put it in because its from URA. Doing without thinking. Irritating, might as well don't do anything at all since everything is wrong. Lecturer repeated 'Rubbish In, Rubbish Out" in RE Market Analysis in every lecture cause it's the most fundamental and it's still not in their head. Being hardworking doesnt mean you are smart. Even tutorials are now increasingly done as a group, and it's always the same people doing. In my opinion, it's the presense of some people that are hurting our relationships. I really wish I could get rid of them. Urgh.
Whatever it is, it's time to start preparing for exams that is in 2 weeks. Time to bother more about myself. After exams, I have much more interesting things (depending on how I look at it and what happens) lined up. I am very looking forward to December.
Work hard, play hard, moving forward with a goal in mind. =) My motto and what drives me.
Ange
1:03 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive