Sunday, January 03, 2010



2009 Resolution Review

Ok this comes a few days late cause I was busy. Busy watching Beyond the Realm of Conscience when I am free. Haha. Nice show, I managed to finish all 33 episodes in about 3 wks after returning from work shagged everyday.

Those that I fulfilled:
1. I continued working hard in school.
2. I didnt fall asleep in lectures..ok I did for my 8am one. very sleepy la...
3. I did try to speak up more and think more for tutorials, and end up saying/asking stupid qns sometimes heh.

Things I didnt fulfil:
1. Exercise more. Carrying my fats around is a very tiring thing...
2. I still dun like to buy shoes
3. My oven hasnt really been worked by me
4. I still don't get to drive. I have decided to give up asking.
5. My knees gave me a hell load of prob this year.

Fulfilled (Less than) Unfulfilled.
Maybe due to economic crisis heh.




Ange
12:27 pm