Sunday, January 03, 2010



2010 Resolution

  1. Just enjoy my final 1.5 years of undergrad life, but still maintain working hard.
  2. Exercise more and manage stress/emotions better.
  3. Start planning and thinking about what I wanna do when I graduate.

Just 3 short but not-so-simple ones.

Recap of 2009

First half of the year I did well in school, pulled by cap up to a safe zone, and thus I can do dissertation in final year. At least my 4th year is not wasted doing some case study.

For my 3 mths vacation break, I interned at JTC for 10 weeks and I learn 1 very important lesson in life: Never do something you hate no matter how tempting the pay is. Dragging your feet to work in the most torturous thing ever. I have nothing against that stat board, I just cant stand the people.

Then its back to school, and as per normal, my grades dropped to my 'usual' standard and my cap dropped. Projects got harder, and working with idiots were even harder. I am not upset cause I now see things from another point of view.

Then for my 5 wks vacation break, which is now, I must say I am very appreciative to be given a chance to intern at Knight Frank. I love every single day of work =) And the working environment is nice. Though I hear my colleagues complaining about certain stuff sometimes, I still think it's better than my previous working experiences. This week would be my last week interning there, I really wished it could be as long as my 3 mth break! It's here that I learnt that grades are not important so I decided to go easy on myself and just enjoy my remaining 1.5 years of school. Though I know I am going to be super super busy than ever..

oh..and i am trying to keep my hair long now..



Ange
12:41 pm