Sunday, January 24, 2010



All right just a quick one.
Haven't been updating regularly cause I am just busy busy busy.
Finished first 2 wks of school already, but mentally no work has gone into my head cause I haven't been studying! So busy with the Career Festival 2010 which finally ended on Fri. Listened to talks from many many RE firms, and I have decided to start small, expect small but yet be ambitious for my first job. =) I love it when I know exactly what I want.

3 wks more to CNY. Many things to do. Design and decorate and get materials for BEMS room, start catching up on school work and tutorials, and at the same time finalise my dissertation proposal. Haiyo, every sem I just get busier and busier. Like record breaking busy. Thank god I still managed to sneak in a 2 day break to Bintan with my dearies last wk. Really helped in relaxing my mind and body, and get tuned to start a new sch sem again.

Last wk has been a tough wk. To know that we have just lost somebody just feels sad. In times like this, you see true kinship. Money is a root of all evil.


Ange
9:37 pm