Sunday, January 10, 2010



School starts tomorrow.
Sem 2 of Yr 09/10. My Sem no. 6 out of 8 at NUS.

Modules for the sem:
PH1101E Reason and Persuasion (Philosophy)
Hope I made the right choice to try out philo. It's do or die with essay 50%.

RE3803 Real Estate Practice and Ethics

RE3804 Research Methodology
This one, has a lot to do with numbers and regression and weird stuff. =/ Worried.

RE3805 Advanced Real Estate Valuation
Come'on! I am ready for more valuation. =)


RE3902 Real Estate Finance Law
All I know is that, the moment this lecturer opens his mouth, my eyes will zzzzzzz.


Right now, I feel a little un-rested. The moment my exams ended, I went for internship. The moment internship ended, I have a 2-week long RE career festival to worry about to start this sem. I spent my whole Sunday in school decorating the place to be ready for the biggest event of the year for RE.So much for being part of Exco. Oh well, at least it makes uni life a little more interesting besides studying. BUT, I should be able to rest and relax this coming wkend a little if my little trip is successful =)

Gotta be in formal wear for an additional 2 wks, with my new name tag, and a disappointing namecard =.=ll. Where's my designation and cca! Aiyo! Some people do things with no foresight, and went to make my namecard w/o me knowing despite me having to pay for it. Not satisfied.




Oh, say hi to my new pet =)




Ange
9:41 pm