Sunday, February 28, 2010



Feel like blogging but I dunno where to start cause I am quite tired. Physically tired cause its 11pm and I have tonnes of work to do, and mentally tired cause of the crap that is going on, everyday, for days already, in no sign of improving. High potential in reaching climax at times. Gah! Feel like running but not going to, cause my knees are wobbling/creaking/numbing.

Seriously dun understand why you just cant stop venting your unhappiness on us. Everday sure something 'special'.

And if you are going to be biased, can you please do it discretely and never ever ever let me find out. I already know it, dun let me stamp chop guarantee confirm can!
Anyway let me know also nvm. I can really feel myself getting used to it. In the past it feels like crap. Now its like, ah another trick again. No one to blame, but myself.




Ange
11:08 pm