Got tons of things to do but I am just gonna spend maybe just the next 10mins or less blogging.Actually I do not know where to start, cause deep deep inside, I feel very fan. It's like I am just an avenue for all of you to express your anger and discontentment towards. Day in day out, I hear the same complains. Day in day out, I hear the same insults about me. The feeling of having things going inside you, whereas nothing is coming out, just makes me very very very unhappy. I have been running a lot recently. I have been very hard on my knees. I run despite knowing that my knees are starting to feel the strain of me pounding against the uneven road. But in that 1 hr, it's the only time I have all the peace to myself. It's a time where I just focus on myself. I run to relieve my mind of all the crap I hear and see everyday. It's the only 1 hr, out of 24 hrs, my brain has nothing contained inside.I wish you could just understand that doesnt mean you are upset, doesnt mean you have your own troubles, I do not have mine. Stop being so selfish, please learn to understand me and see things from my point of view. Ask about how I feel. It's no longer a "How's your day?" like when I was a kid. It has become, "Let me tell you about how shitty my day is and you just listen and do something about it."I do not know what you want from me. All I know is that, I cant cope with what I have to do, and your expectations of what I must do. And while you complain about others, please reflect about how you are reacting to it as well.I can't smile, I can't joke, because I lost the joy something I treasured most. Now, I feel that I have to be superwoman.
Ange
10:07 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive