I feel old..getting old.This week have been losing my stuff and forgetting stuff. And reading things halfway e.g. msn/facebook emails. Haiz.Ard 1 wk before cny my daily wear fossil watch dropped on the floor, the seconds hand came off. So sent the watch for repair. In the meanwhile, I whine everyday cause I dun have a spare watch. Those cheap $10 ones all no battery. Quite reluctant to wear my "spare" watch ard, cause that "spare" watch is very new and a lot a lot more ex. Then yesterday, I realised that I have a spare Swatch watch, right in front of my face, on my table, and I didnt think of it or see it for 2 wks. Omg dunno wats wrong with my head.Everyday feels like a challenge. Took 2 days to crap 4 pages for stupid philo draft paper. I just wanna pass. Writing it is so pek chek cause despite paying attention diligently and all, I just dunno wat to say about a topic thats not my forte. If its Real Estate, a 4 page essay can come out in 2 hrs, not days, quality guaranteed. Ah, next wk got tests, tutorials. All haven do :S and stupid kiasu people doing projects keep chasing and fan me. When you are graduating, you dun wan to graduate. When I am not graduating, I wish I am going to graduate. Just gotta take a step at a time, enjoy today, cause I know next yr this time its's going to be much worse.
Ange
1:39 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive