It's the biggest holiday of the year once again.Chinese New Year! Maybe because I am older now, and that I have been busier in school compared to previous years, I can't really feel the new year mood somehow. But I have been listening to CNY songs on my ipod to try to get into the mood. LOL.But anyway, side track a bit, last yr new yr resolution I included "not to fall asleep in lectures" as one of them. This year, I didn't. It was just a simple enjoy my 1.5 yrs left in NUS.Apparently, ever since school started, I have been falling asleep in almost all my lectures! I dunno why I just cant keep my eyes open! So, since CNY is also new year, my newly added resolution would be to keep my eyes OPEN in class. Especially the 9am ones. Partially it's also because the lecturers' voice is like lullaby to me... OK back to my CNY topic.Apparently Tiger Year not very good or otherwise (not sure) for the Dragons. Anyway, I don't really care about all these unless I am a businesswoman or something. Just hope that everything will go smoothly for me in school and in my life. Also, and through my hard work of exercising regularly, I will be able to lose some weight. In short, 祝大家在虎年一帆风顺,四季平安,万事如意, 恭喜发财!
Ange
12:45 am
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive