Friday, March 26, 2010



3 more wks of school to go.
5 modules. 1 individual assignment done. 1 due this coming monday and 1 due by friday. 2 more projects...needing a lot of work and effort :S

Totally packed schedule. Haiz. I can't wait for this sem to be over!!!

Partly cause after exams, I would be taking another module during my hols: Topics in Real Estate. It's a summer programme to Vietnam. Whee~ I am happy cause it sounds interesting, though I wished it was a more interesting country. But no choice, Vietnam is the next upcoming country in terms of real estate development to look out for and I am interested in how the consultancies and developers carry out their work in a developing country. Excited about the travelling part but not so excited that I have to juggle internship with summer programme individual assignment and project. Guess my last long vacation break in uni would be a very fulfilling one because I am fully packed. Hopefully the work that I put in would reap rewards eventually.

Ok, kinda tired now. Shall just chill and watch some tudou before I go to bed. I am just so burnt doing research and projects nonstop.


Ange
11:33 pm