My weekly update.I am busy. The magnitude of it increases exponentially day by day. Projects due on 29 March, 2 April, 5 April, 7 April and 16 April. I look at my diary everyday and have no idea how I am going to survive. Every sem is just record breaking stress lol. I guess part of uni life includes getting us used to feeling stress to prepare us for the workforce.Measures taken to stay positive include regular exercise to relieve stress and cutting down sleep from 8 or 9 or even 10 hrs to 7 hrs plus minus. Projects and tutorials are taking so much time I haven't have time to revise my work since cny. I guess it will be payback time during reading week. The only solace is that all my classmates are also seeing stars like me hehe.Another thing, I applied for Summer Prog in May/June so that I can clear one restricted module. Hopefully I can get it. Then, I would be interning again. Hopefully I can find some direction in life, or maybe the direction automatically presents itself in front of me. Anyway, I guess it should be okay as long as I am doing something and experience working life, without the burden of responsibility since I get a pathetic 3 figure allowance. haha. Luckily this time round I do not have to actively seek internships cause I have one ready position just for me the moment I requested for it. =D Secretly I think I deserved it cause I worked hard for it. Totally can't stand people who keep asking me in school this and that, hoping free gifts will drop down from the sky. I always believed that if you want something hard enough, you should and will go all the way to get it. Don't be afraid of things that would get in you way. Everthing would be worth it in the end. But first, know what you want..
Ange
9:12 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive