First paper in a week. My motivation is not really here yet =( I know it cause I don't feel kanjiong despite the fact that I didnt revise my work at all during school term and have to study everything in reading week. So many things to do until no energy to feel tired. haha. Anyway, very random, but try pronoucing the volcano's name that erupted in Iceland. I am very amused. OK shall start studying now so that I can watch F1 China GP later feeling less guilty. Currently feeling sleepy, pretty lazy to come up with a long post. the thing that is in my head right now is about X. Yeah, the one who irritated me in school pretty much this sem. I still have certain doubts over some stuff, I can feel myself putting up a guard. I donno why this person gives me such a feeling all the time. Anyway, I love my partehanimals + chai chai best still. The people whom I only tell the truth without fearing it will be used against me. Ok, except maybe I might only lie if i 死要面子 哈哈!
Ange
10:52 am
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive